temporarily closed premises
Population (2011) of Westhall: 342.
Local licensing authority for Westhall is East Suffolk.
A dispersed settlement which is recorded as having a market from 1229, when Lord of the Manor, Hubert de Burgh, transferred it from nearby Sotherton. A post mill stood south of the modern-day post office from 1781 until it was demolished in 1957, having stopped working in 1932.
Some historical information from English Heritage's National Monuments Record.