CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.last updated 26/10/2018
Glemsford Salter's Beerhousehistorical closure era: date unknown
Salter's Beerhouse is known to have existed in 1919:
At Long Melford licensing sessions it was stated that the off-license for Salter's beerhouse, Glemsford, would not be applied for.Sudbury Post & Long Melford Gazette, February 21st 1919
This is possibly the beerhouse reported in Fair Green (now Broadway); see the village historical section.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
 News report reproduced with kind permission from Foxearth & District Local History Society.