CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.last updated 12/01/2017
Yoxford Brewers Arms
also traded as as: Cock & Piehistorical closure era: Victorian / Edwardian
closed July 19th, 1913
This is listed in censuses as the Cock & Pie in 1851, not named in 1861, and the Brewers Arms in 1871, 1881 and 1891.
It was closed on July 19th 1913 as part of a scheme to reduce the number of "excess" alcohol licenses.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Closure date from Blything licensing records.