CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.last updated 07/05/2019
Ipswich Brickmakers' Armshistorical closure era: mid 20th century
closed March 17th, 1958
This pub was closed in 1958 as part of a long-standing scheme to reduce the number of "excess" alcohol licenses. According to the Ipswich licensing records, it was only fully licensed (ie not just for beer) on March 1st 1954.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Closure date from Ipswich licensing records.