CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.last updated 13/01/2017
Beccles Foxhistorical closure era: Victorian / Edwardian
The Fox was evidently closed and demolished before 1909. The only record we've found so far of this pub is a listing in the 1909 rating records, "land (late Fox)".
There's no evidence of a pub in the 1891 or 1901 censuses, and Ringsfield Road is not identified in earlier censuses.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)