CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.last updated 13/01/2017
Ilketshall St Lawrence White Horsehistorical closure era: date unknown
The White Horse is listed in the 1910 Ilketshall Rate Book, which seems to suggest it may have been near the turnpike. (Though since most of the parish is a relatively narrow strip either side of the old turnpike (Halesworth Road), this doesn't narrow it down much.
1911 census shows John Aldridge, farmer, at White House Farm. The map position shown is for White House Farm and has not been confirmed.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)