CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.last updated 21/11/2016
Elmswell Buck's Head
also traded as as: Buck's Hornshistorical closure era: ancient
Records uncovered by Des Herring show this to have existed as the Buck's Head between at least 1619 and 1674. There's also a Buck's Horns shown in 1564; it seems reasonable to assume that the two are the same establishment.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)