CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.last updated 08/11/2018
Beccles Sunhistorical closure era: ancient
opened 1668 or earlier
closed before 1800
First recorded in manor documents of 1668. It was still open at least as late as 1720, but had been pulled down and turned into a garden by about 1800.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Some information from records transcribed by Foxearth & District Local History Society.