Listed in 1892 as being operated by Philip Wright Kendall.
Probably connected to nearby pub of the same name?
In 1900 Frank Kendall-Chapman is listed as a brewer, maltster, wine & spirit & ale & porter merchant & bottler, hop merchant & agent for Hoars & Co stout (at Prince of Wales brewery) (Bungay Rd)
Offered for sale in 1906 by Frank Kendall-Chapman but was withdrawn. Offered again in 1907 together with 12 houses.
Malting continued here until 1967.