St. Andrew's Street
Universal British Directory
On the 12th of April 1792, a new brewery was opened here [Bury St. Edmunds] by Messrs. Buckley and Garniss. This was attended with no small ceremony : Mr Buckley was chaired by the populace through the principal streets, and brought to the front of the brewery in St. Andrew's-street, where he christened the building, by the name of the Woolpack Brewery, amidst the shouts of several thousands of spectators assembled on the occasion.
Buckley and Garniss are shown as porter brewers in the 1791 Universal British Directory.