St Nicholas Parish, Ipswich
A report in the Ipswich Journal*** on 20 Aug 1757 states :
To be lett, the Three Cups, an old accustom'd House, in St Nicholas Parish. Enquire of Mr Philip Smith, Common-Brewer in the same Parish.
e advertised the Inn again on 8th April 1758 together with the Cock in St Clement's Parish
A report in the Ipswich Journal*** on ?? 1757 states To be lett, the Black Horse, a very good accustom'd House, in St Stephen's Parish, Ipswich. Enquire of Mr Philip Smith, Common-Brewer in St Nicholas Parish. He re-advertised the Inn on 28th January, 1858 together with the Boar's head, an ancient Publick-House and on 4th February 1758 the Chequer was also advertised to lett as a large and old, and good accustom'd Publick House with a great deal of Stable-Room, near the Corn-Hill in Ipswich