Local licensing authority for Bury St Edmunds is West Suffolk
65 Guildhall St
Founded by 1864 as Saracens Head Brewery behind a pub of the same name.
Listed in trade directories in 1874 and 1892.
Registered as Bishop & Co.
In 1900 Bishop & Co are listed as brewers, Maltsters, hop, wine & spirit merchants (at Saracen's Head hotel)
Bankrupt and offered for auction together with 5 pubs in Dec 1901.