Felsham is grouped around two greens and was recorded in Domesday as "Fealsham". John Speed's 1610 map shows the village as "Felſham".
Mausoleum house takes its name from a feud between a previous house owner and a village rector. Determined that the church would not profit from his death he built a mausoleum on his own estate. The body of his only child was subsequently interred in it. Since then the remains have been relocated to the churchyard by later generations of the same family.
There was talk of a village sign being erected, but as far as we know this has yet to materialise.
The 1844 White's Directory lists Thos. Brewer (bricklayer) as a beer house keeper. [Live & Let Live/Victoria?]