app

Bury St Edmunds Finsbury Arms

Bury St Edmunds Finsbury Arms

closed 1922

18 Bridewell Ln

grid reference TL 855 639

The building dates mainly from the 15th century, with some older parts including half of a "hall house" - that's to say, an open structure without upper floors.

In 1888 and 1891 the Finsbury was listed at 22 Bridewell Lane.

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

X