app

Bury St Edmunds Horse & Groom

Bury St Edmunds Horse & Groom

52.244421,0.711008

Closed between 1920 and 1970

opened 1857

47 St Andrews St South

grid reference TL 851 641

The pub is shown (though not named) on this old OS town plan of 1885.

old OS map

The building is now occupied by an Indian Restaurant. When the pub closed, its license was transferred to the (now also closed) Priors.

It's also listed at 33, 35 or 37 St Andrews Street.

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(1861 census information from Malcolm Fairley)

(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)

X