app

Framlingham Queen's Head

Framlingham Queen's Head

Closed 1920-1970

Market Hill

The earliest parts of the Queen's Head date from the 16th century, although it has been much extended since.

Today much of the building has been converted for residential use.

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)

(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)

(*** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)

X