app

Woodbridge White Hart

Woodbridge White Hart

also traded as Gin Shop, Black Boy, Maidenhead, Cyder Press

closed 1969

1 Brook St

grid reference TM 274 490

The White Hart has been demolished and replaced by a modern development.

The 1904 Woodbridge licensing records show that the pub's license was issued in 1823.

Note: Henry Edwards (not necessarily one person) is recorded in various censuses at Cumberland Street, Church Street and Warren Hill in the same business.

None of the censuses identifies a pub.

Map

map
expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)

X