app

Halesworth King's Head

Halesworth King's Head

52.34561,1.50422

Closed between 1920 and 1970

opened pre-1874

33 Quay St

grid reference TM 387 777

The pub is shown (though not named) on this old OS map from 1883 (interactive map).

old OS map

The King's Head was historically listed as a hotel. It's listed in Bridge Street in 1891 and Station Road in 1912.

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)

(*** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)

Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.

X