Closed: between 1904 and 1927
12 or 13? Tacket St
grid reference TM 165 444
The pub is shown on this OS town plan from about 1880 (larger map).
The Grapes is shown at this location on the 1883 OS town plan. It's still shown on the 1904 sheet but seems to have gone by 1927. The building now on-site probably dates from the period between those latter two maps as its shape has clearly changed from the 1904 shape, when seen on the 1927 map.
The pub was recorded at 10-11 Tacket Street in 1881 census.