app

Bury St Edmunds Ram

Bury St Edmunds Ram

Closed 1920-1970

24 & 25 Eastgate St

grid reference TL 859 645

Demolished 1971. Location ascertained from the 1885 OS map at the Bury Record Office.

Also listed at 22 and 24a Eastgate St.

It's shown (though not named) on this old OS map from about the end of the 19th century. interactive map

old OS map

Map

map
expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)

(*** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)

Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.

X