app

Lowestoft Mariners Arms

Lowestoft Mariners Arms

also traded as Mariners, Ye Mariners Arms

Closed unknown

54 Mariners St

grid reference TM 550 939

Mariner's score was originally known as Swan Score, and sometimes Scarle's Score. Gillingwater mentions a Samuel Mariner and there was a tavern named "Mariners Inn".

The Mariners Arms is shown on this OS town plan of 1884.

old OS map

Map

map
expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)

X