app

Mellis Station Hotel

Mellis Station Hotel

also traded as White Lion, Lion

Closed 1840-1920

last owner/operator: Cobbold

Mellis Green

grid reference TM 100 746

The pub is thought to have been renamed to the Station Hotel between 1896 and 1900.

It's also listed as a posting house close to the Railway station (in 1865).

The White Lion can be seen here on the 1886 OS map.

pub on old OS map

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)

X