app

Wrentham King's Head

Wrentham King's Head

West, 52.38453,1.67059

Closed between 1920 and 1970

opened pre-1874

5 Southwold Rd

grid reference TM 498 826

It's shown as an unnamed beerhouse on this old OS map from 1883 (interactive map)

old OS map

The King's Head closed in 1955 when the license was transferred to the Yoxford New Inn (later the Blois Arms).

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.

X