app

Nayland Butchers' Arms

Nayland Butchers' Arms

also traded as Bear, Two Brewers (possibly)

closed 1958

5 Bear St

grid reference TL 974 343

A 16th century building, the pub got its name because it was next to a butcher's shop.

Confirmed as the correct building by the Listed Buildings Register.

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)

X