CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.last updated 25/01/2020
Bury St Edmunds Pickerelhistorical closure era: ancient
According to Old inns of Suffolk by Leonard P Thompson this medieval hostelry was separated by one house from the Half Moon Inn. By 1770 it had ceased to exist and became a shop.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)