app

Bury St Edmunds White Bear

Bury St Edmunds White Bear

52.244684,0.715533

Closed before 1840

Angel Hill

grid reference TL 854 641 (approximate location)

The White Bear was owned by Feoffees after 1765.

It was demolished and rebuilt as part of the Angel in 1779.

Map

map
expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

X