CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.last updated 07/01/2019
Dalham King's Headhistorical closure era: Victorian / Edwardian
This may be the unidentified beerhouse found on the 1884 OS map.
The 1855 White's Directory shows John Dunning, vict., at the Affleck's Arms, so it is also possible that this pub was renamed.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)