South East, 52.17773,0.84375
Closed: between 1891 and 1904?
grid reference TL 945 570
The Victoria was built in the 17th century or earlier, with many subsequent alterations. The lean-to extensions either side of the main part of the building date from the 19th century.
Today the building appears abandoned and appears to be dropping into a state of decay.
It's shown as a beerhouse on OS maps at least as late as 1889, but not on the 1904 and subsequent sheets.
This could be another name for the Live & Let Live, which is listed at Upper Green.
It's also thought to be listed at Upper Green, which is the area bounded by Bury Road, Cockfield Road and Church Road.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(1891 census information from Dudley Diaper)