CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.last updated 21/01/2020
Lowestoft British Queen
also traded as as: Dovehistorical closure era: date unknown
A deed of 1862*** states that: "The Dove now called The British Queen in Lowestoft"
The pub was previously listed in Fair Lane.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(*** historic document detail Supplied by Neil Langridge)