app

Combs Ford Bakers' Arms

Combs Ford Bakers' Arms

Closed about 1885

opened about 1842

Poplar Hill

grid reference TM 050 577

The Bakers' Arms was a short-lived beer house. Some years after closure the building was badly damaged by a serious fire but was repaired.

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(detailed information from Neil Langridge - and also Brian Southgate - see their book "Stowmarket, Combs and Stowupland Pubs" published by Polstead Press in 2009)

X