app
close

Important Covid information

The first tranche of pubs (those able to serve outdoors) have now been allowed to reopen. The rest of our pubs may be permitted to reopen from May 17th.

Pubs providing takeaways continue to be listed on this page.

Those known to have reopened or to be planning to reopen as soon as permitted are listed on this page.

Lowestoft Prince of Wales

Lowestoft Prince of Wales

also traded as Duke's Head

Closed between 1840 and 1920

10 Duke's Head St

grid reference TM 550 936

The pub was renamed from the Duke's Head to the Prince of Wales between 1871 and 1881.

It's opposite the Blue Anchor. Our map location and photo show what we think was the Duke's Head. If you can confirm or refute this, please let us know.

It's also listed at 9 Dukes Head Street.

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

X