Important Covid information

If all goes according to plan, the first tranche of pubs (those that are able to serve drinkers outdoors) may be able to reopen on April 12th. Though of course, in a situation like this, nothing is guaranteed. The rest of our pubs may be permitted to reopen from May 17th.

Pubs providing takeaways continue to be listed on this page.

Those known to be planning to reopen as soon as permitted are listed on this page.

Lowestoft Ferry Boat

Lowestoft Ferry Boat

Closed between 1840 and 1920

Dove Ln

The Ferry Boat was listed at "back of Queens Head" (in 1839 and 1840) and at Compasses Lane (in 1830).




(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)