app

Ipswich Corn Exchange Tavern

Ipswich Corn Exchange Tavern

also traded as Three Tuns

Closed 1840-1920

Cornhill

grid reference TM 162 446

This tavern stood roughly where the north-east corner of the town hall now stands.

Demolished about 1866. The town hall was opened in 1868.

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)

X