South East, 52.22206,1.34642
Closed :before 1840
18 Double St
grid reference TM 286 634
According to a document at the Suffolk Record Office, this pub was open about 1750.
Our photo and map location show what would have been the Bull assuming the street's numbering scheme is unchanged. The pub would probably have been in the right-hand side of the building photographed.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)