Closed Between 1883 and 1888
grid reference TM 292 634
The Mill is shown at this location on the 1883 OS map. By the 1888 sheet it's gone and appears to have been demolished, so must have closed between those dates.
In Liquidation, The Mill Inn, Framlingham, to sell by auction, as interacted by the Trustees of the Estate of M D R DEEKS; also a post wind-mill fitted with iron shaft patent sails, self winding gear & brick roundhouse.Ipswich Journal, January 4th 1879**
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)