The address of this page (and the entire website) has changed and the old address will soon cease to exist. Please adjust your bookmarks accordingly.
grid reference TL 946 570
opened 16th century
owner Hawthorn Leisure
(details under review)Something we've got wrong about this establishment? Something more you think we should know about it? Please email us
- Mon: 1700-2300
- Tue: closed
- Wed-Sat: 1200-1500, 1700-2300
- Sun: 1200-1800
- May close half an hour early on quiet nights
- Evening meals available Mon, Wed-Sat
- Sunday lunch served from 1230
- Full takeaway menu avalable Mon, Wed-Sat
regular real ales
GK IPA with Abbot and Guest beers on gravity (direct from the cellar).
listed building grade II
Local licensing authority for Felsham is Mid Suffolk
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.
last updated 20/04/2019
Felsham Six Bells
Real Ale is available here
Church Rd, IP30 0PJ
A traditional pub with parts of the building dating from the late 16th century (possibly earlier), whilst others are 19th and 20th century.
There is no jukebox or background music, although there's a monthly programme of live music.
Despite having a large menu it is not treated as a restaurant (as it was in the past) but is now a pub that does offer home made food, with food available every session.
Formerly a Greene King pub, but seen being re-signed as a freehouse when visited in August 2014.
Beer served through handpulls
Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
Restaurant or separate dining area
Separate public bar
Traditional pub games available
Bus stop nearby (see public transport tab for details)
Quiet pub - no electronic games, piped music or jukebox
Beer garden or other outside drinking area
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(1891 census information from Dudley Diaper)
(old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)
(*** Last Orders is a free local newsletter - published by Suffolk CAMRA members since 1978)