also traded as Lamb & Flag
South West, 52.24612,0.59477
Closed :between 1840 and 1920
Stoney Ln. Burthorpe
grid reference TL 772 640
The pub is shown on this old OS map from 1883 (interactive map).
The former Lamb is now split into two homes; Old Lamb House and Lamb Cottage.
The building dates from the early 19th century.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.