app

Tunstall King's Arms

Tunstall King's Arms

Closed Before 1883

Woodbridge Rd

grid reference TM 359 550

The King's Arms was built late in the 16th century. It's not marked as a pub on any available OS map (at least as early as 1883) so must have closed a long time ago.

This building is identified in the Listed Buildings Register as "Kings Arms Cottage [...] formerly an inn"

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(*** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)


© 2007-2020, the Campaign for Real Ale in Suffolk. Developed by Tony Green.


This site uses cookies to a very limited extent. For details of why, and to see our privacy policy, please visit this page.