CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.last updated 07/05/2019
Ipswich New Foundry Innhistorical era: Victorian / Edwardian
closed December 31st, 1912
last owner Cobbold's
30 Bath St
The closure date was recorded in the Borough Police licensed premises register 1903-1923.
The 1909 Ipswich Rate book notes that the pub was leased by Cobbold's from the governors of Ipswich School.
The pub's listed as a shop in the 1916 Kelly's Directory.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(census information from Dudley Diaper)