Closed before 1874?
grid reference TM 452 752
This building is recorded in the Listed Buildings Register as being "Formerly the Crown Inn". We've studied licensing records from 1874 to 1967 without finding a single mention of this pub and it doesn't appear on any available OS map (back as far as 1884) so it must have closed a long time ago.
The building dates from the 17th century and is now residential and called White Cottage.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)