app

Bungay Butchers' Arms

Bungay Butchers' Arms

Closed 1840-1920

33 Earsham St

grid reference TM 334 898

In 1879 and 1881 there are two Butchers' Arms listed, the other is in Popson Street.

The census location is between the Armouries (not a pub) and White Lion. The 1909 town Rates book has the Butchers at number 33, right next to the White Lion (now the Castle Inn) at number 35.

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

X