app

Dalham Seven Elms

Dalham Seven Elms

Due to the latest government regulations, pubs currently have to close by 10pm. Opening hours displayed on this page may not take account of this change.

Closed 1920-1970

Dunstall Green

grid reference TL 747 605

The Seven Elms is also recorded at "the Green". Despite there being a "Seven Elms Cottage" to the south-east of this building, several old OS maps seem to make it clear that the beerhouse was the building in our photograph, though the section of the building to the left appears relatively recent. Even the pond at the front of the pub in the map is still there! If you have information that this isn't the correct building, please get in touch.

It is shown on OS maps up to about 1958 but not after then, so presumably closed about that time.

It can be seen on this old OS map from about the end of the 19th century. interactive map

old OS map

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.

X