Closed :between 1920 and 1970
34 Tavern St
grid reference TM 163 446
Peculiarly, a confectioner's licensed for on-sales of alcohol, recorded in the Borough Police licensed premises register 1903-1923.
Our map location and photograph show what would have been these premises on the assumption that the street numbering scheme is unchanged. This may not be accurate. Could this address actually referred to the Holly?
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)