CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.last updated 30/12/2019
Ipswich Three Scaffoldshistorical closure era: ancient
closed After 1624
This was in St Peter's parish.
Extract from will of Peter Watling, Innholder, 10 May 1624:-
House called the Three Scaffolds, in St Peter's parish Ipswich, with all houses, barns, stables, orchards, gardens & yard & all hereditaments belonging, to be sold by exor in 1 year to pay debts & legacies.(Wills of the Archdeaconry of Suffolk 1620-1624 (Suffolk Records Society))
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)