CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.last updated 21/01/2020
Badingham Victoriahistorical closure era: Victorian / Edwardian
The Victoria is named in the 1851 census which lists the White Horse as the next entry.
According to A Survey of Suffolk Parish History, in 1844 the parish had two beerhouses in addition to the Bowling Green and White Horse but in 1891 only the two named pubs were still there, so presumably this beerhouse closed before that year?
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)