app

Aldeburgh Crown

Aldeburgh Crown

Closed pre-1840

All we know about these premises is a reference to the Crown in the Ipswich Journal, July 22nd & 27th 1727***.

To be lett, the Crown Public House, in Aldeburgh. Enquire of Mr. Reeve's Brewing-Office in Halesworth.Ipswich Journal, 19 Aug 1775***

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(*** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)


© 2007-2020, the Campaign for Real Ale in Suffolk. Developed by Tony Green.


This site uses cookies to a very limited extent. For details of why, and to see our privacy policy, please visit this page.