app

Ipswich Peace and Unity

Ipswich Peace and Unity

Closed pre-1840

in St Mary at the Elms

All we know about this is a single newspaper report:

To be lett, in St Mary at the Elms in Ipswich, near the Church, the House formerly Mr George Scott's, of late known by the Name of the Peace and Unity, four Rooms on a Floor, with a convenient Yard, a Garden and Stable, all entire. NB to be lett as a Private or Publick-House.Ipswich Journal, June 24th 1749***

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

X