CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.last updated 14/01/2017
Dunwich Duke's Headhistorical closure era: ancient
A large Shew of Ewe and Weather Lambs at the Duke's Head, Dunwich.Ipswich Journal, August 4th 1764***
A reference appears in the Ipswich Journal, August 3rd 1765***, to the Sign of the Duke of Cumberland at Dunwich.
A reference appears in the Ipswich Journal, August 9th 1766***, to the Duke of Cumberland at Dunwich.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)