app

Sudbury Sudbury Arms

Sudbury Sudbury Arms

also traded as Holgate

Closed pre-1840

grid reference TL 862 431 (approximate location)

To be lett, the ancient and convenient Inn, known by the Name or the Sign of Holgate, or Sudbury Arms, situate a Mile from the Town of Sudbury on the Turnpike Road, leading to Bury St Edmunds, with a Barn, Stables, a large Orchard, and an Acre of Pasture-Ground therunto belonging, now in the Occupation of Mr. William Tolladay.Ipswich Journal, September 7th 1765***

Map

map
expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(*** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)

X