Closed between 1840 and 1920
grid reference TM 270 534 (approximate location)
According to A Survey of Suffolk Parish History, a beerhouse was recorded in Bredfield in 1844 and 1891 in addition to the Castle. It seems possible this is the beerhouse listed in the 1851 census next to Moat Farm.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)